Energise & Nourish
6 week Nutrition & Coaching course starting 7th March
7th, 14th, 21st, 28th of March, 4th April & 11th April
About the Course:
6 week course just for you!
Recieve a weekly plan to follow plus the benefit of 6 x weekly 1:1 health coaching sessions via Skype/phone to support you every step of the way.
Re-energise and spring clean your diet and lifestyle. Not only will you lose weight but also find out more about how you can feel fantastic!
What to expect:
- Weekly 1:1 skype/phone meetings – 30 minutes every week for 6 weeks, to get support from experienced Nutritional Therapist
- Health Coaching to help you achieve your goals and overcome barriers to change/obstacles
- Weekly plan to follow to guide you
- Make healthy cooking & eating easy and enjoyable
- Develop healthy habits to prioritise your health
- Feel focused and supported
- A chance to refresh & renew your energy
- Spring clean your diet & lifestyle!
- Increased energy
- Weight loss
- Feel fantastic
- Nourish your body
- Get moving
- Delicious recipes
- Tone up
- Combat emotional eating
- Create a healthy routine that fits with your schedule
Special offer introductory price of £85 (usually £175)
**Please be aware there are limited spaces to 8 places
Book your place:
Get in touch to book your place or ask any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Nutritional Therapist I will help and motivate you to gain the tools to make diet & lifestyle changes, encouraging you to work towards better health and for you to feel your best. The process of spending time improving the way you feel is a wonderful experience that I have the privilege of sharing with you, each step is positive action in the right direction.
By working together I can help you to nourish, fuel your body, feel revitalised, think positively and increase energy.
I have a passion for sharing how easy and delicious healthy food can be, giving our bodies the nutrients needed to fuel our bodies to function at our best.
I look forward to working with you!
Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist
T & C’s: